Situated in the centre of the bustling market town of Kingston upon Thames and just a stone's throw away from the River Thames, Royal Exchange has so much to offer.
1. A destination to invest - according to CBRE's 2019 edition of the 'Hot 100' report, Kingston ranked 6th best boroughs for renters. Sitting on the Southern bank of the Thames, the idyllic and historic South London Borough opf Kingston combines both style and substance.
2. Quick access into Central London as well as other office clusters such as Surrey and Croydon where various global companies are based make Royal Exchange a very attractive place to live for professionals looking for new homes.
3. Housing Market price growth - increased 62% over the past decade*
4. 6 % rental growth over the past five years*
5. An exciting vision - £400m planned Eden Walk regeneration. Its sculpted public plaza,lined with a wide variety of shops will also combine a boutique cinema and a selection of new eateries – all just a few minutes walk from Royal Exchange. £25m redevelopment of Benthal Centre, South West's London's most prominent shopping destination. Porposed 27 bn Crossrail - once approved to add eight more trains an hour to Central London. New Uniliver HQ Eden Campus in Kingston which will see 32,000 sqm of campus with around 2,000 employees as well as new retail offerings.
*Source: CBRE Residential Market Research 2020
Royal Exchange is conveniently located for schools and colleges for every age, aptitude and interest. Some of the most highly rated secondary schools in the country are nearby. Local colleges and universities and those of Central London are within easy reach.