Welcome to a place with nature at its heart.
The Green Quarter is one of the most biodiverse and significant regeneration projects in the UK – a transformed landscape with wetlands, parks, community areas and acres of green open spaces.
Situated conveniently in zone 4 West London, adjacent to the forthcoming Crossrail station (Elizabeth Line) and with great transport links means you can be at Heathrow in 8 minutes* and Bond Street in just 17 minutes*.
Each suite, one, two and three-bedroom apartment reflects the surrounding nature and has it's own private balcony or terrace. The Green Quarter offers investors:
- Attractive price points.
- Strong rental demand.
- The area is part of an on-going regeneration strategy.
- Long term capital growth potential.
At a Glance
Fantastic for Commuting, Great for Leisure.
Just a short walk across the road from The Green Quarter, the forthcoming Crossrail will create fast-track connections to central London and international travel hubs. Residents of The Green Quarter will benefit from everything modern city life has to offer as well as recreational pleasure and outdoor spaces.
- 8 minutes from Heathrow Airport*, 17 minutes from Bond Street*
- Situated adjacent to the Crossrail (Elizabeth line) station
- One of London’s most ambitious regeneration developments - 88-acres in size
- Onsite Health Centre
- The development will include a new town square, shops & office space
- 2 new parks – 13 acres of parkland
- Excellent resident leisure facilities including a gym, swimming pool and lounge
* Some amenities may be exclusive for specific properties in specific phases.
Why Buy at The Green Quarter?
17 MINUTES TO BOND STREET
5.4 MILES FROM HEATHROW
Including gym and concierge service
5 YEAR FORECAST GROWTH OF 19%**
CLOSE COMMUTING DISTANCE TO MANY GLOBAL BUSINESSES